This is taken straight from Maxwell's Eight-Step Home Cure:
Daily Schedule:Make Bed.
Put clothes away.
Clear answering machine.
Clean all kitchen surfaces
Take out full garbage.
Clear all surfaces (put odds and ends away).
Wash clothing, take in dry cleaning.
Take out recycling.
Clean bathroom and kitchen.
Quick-vacuum all floors.
Monthly Schedule:Vacuum, sweep, or mop all floors.
Clear out refrigerator.
Every Three Months:
Declutter refrigerator, front door, bulletin board, etc. Every Six Months:
*Spring cleaning (April or May)
*Fall Cleaning (October) * Perform deep treatment on your home: clean and declutter, change seasonal clothing, clean out drawers, closets, under-sink storage, purge clothing, extra CDs, DVDs, books, and furniture.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
This awesome blog posted sneak peaks of Michelle Smith's (Check out some of her designs- I love how she has incorporated bird motifs- my wedding theme) home and it's great cause they even list where some of the items were purchased. More pics below
LOVE! While there check out their under $100 small storage list.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
2. Forcing each other to go to separate friend’s parties.
3. Incapable of having any other interests except home improvement
4. Only going out with other couples.
5. Doing public things that require alcohol, without alcohol.
6. Pretend like their dog is actually their child. ( I see nothing wrong with that!)
7. Completely ignore their children.
8. Insist that they go to each other’s movies.
9. Poorly set people up.
10. Message each other goopy things on Facebook.
These were funny! You can find the articles here and here.
11. I hate when couples call each baby every single minute
12. Too much PDA, like rubbing each others ass while im behind you in line at the grocery store.
13. Kissing on the train - I don't mean a peck either, i'm talking tongue during rush hour - come on people.
I'm sure I must annoy people too thougth because hubby spoils me, I always get flowers, fruits and ballons delivered at work and I get lots of presents - he buys me things randomly and I am show off. ehh sue me! :)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Is everyone having sextuplets?
I need HBO – What is this True Blood everyone is talking about?
Husband’s 30th is coming up - Can’t Wait!
Just got a MacBook Pro a couple weeks ago & I am in LOVE! I am discovering new applications and am just oooing and ahhhing.
And I am happy to see Benjamin Bratt back on TV on the cleaner – the show is ok but he is hot!
I was surprised I cared about:
Kendra from Girls Next Door being pregnant. I am a Eagles fan but never heard of her Fiance - oops!
Duggars: Josh & Anna are expecting too!
Making a cleaning schedule because my life is chaos and so is my apartment
And Etsy for home décor - uh YES! I’ll be posting my cute home finds soon.
Monday, June 1, 2009
I'll be going back next payday for some storage items to put under my messy coffee table for magazines and photo albums:
I'm excited! Also excited to be planning Hubby's 30th Birthday Celebration - I'll post details later.