Top 10 Annoying things couples do

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
1. Saying “we” when I invite YOU somewhere.
2. Forcing each other to go to separate friend’s parties.
3. Incapable of having any other interests except home improvement
4. Only going out with other couples.
5. Doing public things that require alcohol, without alcohol.
6. Pretend like their dog is actually their child. ( I see nothing wrong with that!)
7. Completely ignore their children.
8. Insist that they go to each other’s movies.
9. Poorly set people up.
10. Message each other goopy things on Facebook.

These were funny! You can find the articles here and here.
My additions:

11. I hate when couples call each baby every single minute
12. Too much PDA, like rubbing each others ass while im behind you in line at the grocery store.
13. Kissing on the train - I don't mean a peck either, i'm talking tongue during rush hour - come on people.

I'm sure I must annoy people too thougth because hubby spoils me, I always get flowers, fruits and ballons delivered at work and I get lots of presents - he buys me things randomly and I am show off. ehh sue me! :)


2 comments:

Lara said...

Here here; you read my mind! Especially on the PDA's and especially with the invitation thing. Very awkward to correct them. They must do it on purpose...

Melissa Rich said...

lol cute post! I get annoyed by PDA, but I must admit, I do engage in it sometimes, but I don't go overboard.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design