Nursery Inspiration

Monday, March 8, 2010
The Crib is here!!!! We'll start putting it together next week but in the meantime, I am thinking of how do I want to decorate!

Hubby loves starwars and would love a star wars theme. PB kids (My favorite store right now) has an awesome star wars collection but it's for toddlers and up not babies and it's quite pricey. I came across this DIY nursery:
This couple also had a Star Wars themed baby shower, you can see more here.
Though I love Star Wars too I could go in another direction. I am not really interested in a certain theme! Though I love trains for a sweet baby boy, like this one from PB Kids:


I am also an animal lover so a cute jungle theme might be nice. But I am really looking for something modern that he can grow with. Here a couple random images I plan to use for inspiration.

I really love their use of Shelving:
More details here.

Ikea is a great place for modern looking pieces at affordable prices:
If we go this route we (meaning hubby) will def. have to paint to match the espresso crib. I really love thier matching wall shelf also.

Here are some great designs for small places:

Very Cute design by Madelyn Ridgeway - I love the wall decals! CLICK HERE
Since we're renters, we will def. be looking at the wall decals route.

more....


http://www.thedesignfile.net/thedesignfile/2010/03/beautiful-modern-nursery-in-an-urban-condo.html

I really like the simplicy of this look:



www.projectnursery.com

I'd also love to see what you've done with your nurseries!


No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design