Time sure does fly!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I cannot believe it has been 6 months since I met my little guy. He is already learning to sit, plays with toys, loves to splash in the water, trying to figure out crawling but instead rolls to his destination. He is just so fun. We will be starting solids very soon, like maybe this week and I think we’ll go the homemade route. We have randomly given him a taste of sweet potatoes and bananas but he wasn’t ready yet so he’s been indulging in oatmeal once a day.

We recently went to the farm to see if we can get a pumpkin but instead we left with apple cinnamon donuts ( I hang my head in shame!) – here are some pics of the little guy checking out the scenery.






And here are some pics of me messing around with my new obsession! The canon rebel – it’s so much fun learning photography.



I just started my own Project 365 - Check it out!


No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design