101 in 1001

Monday, January 24, 2011
Ok baby is asleep...

I am one of those people who sets New Years Resolutions every year. Unfortunately, I am also one of those people who rarely completes those resolutions.

When I came across THIS project, I knew it was for me! You set realistic goals and you have a bigger timeframe to complete, since time is my nemesis, I was excited for this.

So I started my list, check it out HERE! It is not complete YET, but I like that I can keep adding to it.

Of course I'll be blogging about my accomplishments!

So do you have 101 in 1001? Any ideas on what to add to my list???


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I found your blog through the UBP... My sister and I started our 101 list a year ago and we're slowly making progress (and blogging!) about it. :-) I have to go make breakfast for my boys, but I'm going to come back later and look through your list. :-)

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design