Blog Love Part Deux

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I'm a blog addict! But I try to only follow blogs that offer helpful tips & advice that I can apply to my lifestyle. Here are some that are must-reads! Follow them & let them know I sent ya!

Mommy Chase: Great blog by a friend whose blogging about her journey being a mama & a wife and how her family is coping after losing her youngest son. She is truly amazing and you will love her as much as I do, promise!

Vanity Rich: Awesome blog with make up tutorials & product reviews. Check out her 10 min Makeover Video tutorial, great for busy moms!

I heart Organizing: Great tips on organizing & cleaning. Great downloadable templates!

eighteen25: I love this blog! I have saved in my Toolbar as  home decor inspiration!

Everyday Glimpses: Great Quotes! I stop by when I need a little pick me up at work!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Wow Anna! Thank you for the love and the support. I cannot say it enough how blessed I am to have you as a friend. You're the bestest! Love ya!

Dawn said...

Anna...thanks so much for including my blog! So glad that you like it :) You just gave me the best compliment that I could ever get!

mommymilestones said...

Thanks for the awesome blogs- going to check them out now! I am your 100th google follower from MBC would love for you to return the follow http://prettylittleproducts.com/

And then there was Anna... said...

awww thank you ladies!!!! :)

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design