MY best shot

Thursday, June 23, 2011
I bought a canon rebel last summer because I wanted to take great photos of my child growing up, I am lucky that my friend Mary Kate, has been teaching me a lot and it is a really fun hobby to have.

I love Paper Mama's site, great inspiration to get you going if you are new to the photography world. Since I have been noticing that I am getting better & better, I thought I would enter one of her competitions, I thought eh why not?!


Here is my best shot of Aaron at his first birthday party! I love this shot, Aaron was trying to take his mask off & I took about 20 pictures of him in a 2-3 minute span trying to get just one good shot of his mask. I also unknowingly followed the rule of thirds. Great shot, huh?

Hope we win!

The Paper Mama



No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design