Blessed

Wednesday, March 19, 2014
There are days when I feel run down. When the husband is out of town. There are days when I feel like me working full time really gets in the way of me being a good mom. The are days when I am just tired. But even in those days, I know I am blessed. I am so blessed to have my little family.

They are healthy and happy! a handful but oh so cute!!! 



The little one is will be 1 soon! It's a little bitter sweet. I remember the high we were all on when we first brought him home, then it got "real". Going back to work was a huge adjustment. Getting a home routine was hard, we are finally ALMOST there. It's getting easier and easier to manage. We are finally getting to really enjoy these two! 


The older one is something else! He is just the silliest boy ! i love his personality so much! He is very much into superheroes right now.

I am just blessed.

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design