15 Week Update

Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This week I went back to work. The first day was hard! But after talking to several moms who reassured me that all would be fine in the world, I just stopped stressing and realized I had to do what I had to do. So as the week goes on it's getting a little better each day. However, it's not only missing my baby that I have to adjust to but because I am still breastfeeding I have the joys of pumping at work, exciting eh? (not really!)

Aaron is now 3 months and 3 weeks old (it's crazy that this time last year I was 3 weeks pregnant with him and puking on the metro on my way home- awesome!) and is finding his voice, he likes to talk to us and is getting louder and louder, he even does a girly scream when hes angry and loves grunting, it's just hilarious. He's also learning to graps toys and of ocurse with that comes putting things in his mouth. He's such a happy baby that all he mostly does is smile, laugh and coo, and I am upset I miss this being at work!!!! (ok, so I am still having trouble being away).

Other things: We will start cloth diapering next week. I am brand spanking new to the cloth revolution but will be starting with Gdiapers, so i'll update on that later.

It is now 4:50 and I am dying to go home and snuggle with my gummy bear! Then catch up on True blood, Teen Mom and Kourtney and Khlow! Also, apparently the duggars new season started yesterday so I will try to watch that, I'd like to see how baby Josie is doing.

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design