Going back to work

Sunday, August 1, 2010
I will cherish this week! This week is my last week home with my lil man, and then I have to head back to the office. Now I am not worried about the well being of aaron because he will be with my mom, I know I am lucky and extremely grateful! I have already started organizing his things for her, washing everything (again!) and labeling, now the hard part will be for ME to actually put things where they belong. As I was organizing, I was already creating a stack of clothes that no longer fit him!!!!! Not Fair! He is only 3 months! time is just going by too fast!

So I will cherish him! His morning smiles, his soft cheeks, his new giggles that are to die for, the way he can NOT keep his hands out of his mouth now that he's found them, the way he smells, sighs when he falls asleep on me, grunts when he gets impatient, goes nuts when its time to change his diaper, EVERYTHING!!!!!

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design