Can I feature your blog?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I love the blogesphere!! I love reading mommy & design blogs for inspiration, motivation and advice and it's also a great place to vent and document what's going on in my world.
Since I have learned so much from a lot of you bloggers, I'd like to be more engaged in this community. I'd like to introduce some of my readers to you and maybe you can introduce some of your readers to me.

If anyone is interested in having me post their blog button on my page (right hand side), please send me your blog button & link, and let me know if you don't mind having mine on yours as well. Oh, and I am not charging anyone for this.

Also, just so you know, the blog buttons will probably only be up for about 3 months, as I'd like to upgrade & design this blog, but who knows, if there is an interest, I may keep it up longer or do it again.

Send me your blog buttons at asilveira08 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!


No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design