Time just flies by!

Monday, March 21, 2011
Whew! I actually have time to blog! These past 2 months have been a whirlwind, actually this whole year so far, has been a whirlwind and I hardly have time to catch my breath.

What have I been up to?
Well I got a mobile baby who is crawling and standing and trying to walk. He is still not sleeping through the night. So by the time I get home I am constantly taking turns with hubby watching him while cooking dinner & trying to tidy up the apt. a bit. The lil guy goes down at 7:30pm but by then we're just as beat as he is! So I rather sit on the couch & watch TV or chat with the hubby than do anything else.

I also got a new phone! An android phone and have been having fun with a couple photo apps I have downloaded like FX camera, Retro camera, Photo Wonder & RMP movie recorder, SUPER FUN!! Here's a pic taken with the FX camera app:

I have also been in party planning mode!! Little guy turns 1 next month, I can not believe it!!! I ordered a super hero printable pack from AndersRuff on Etsy, featured on Hostess with the Mostess. Sneak peak:

and my car was in an accident. My mom was doing me a favor the other day and was using my car when she rear-ended someone, thankfully everyone was OK! Car is now in the shop. Here's a pic of the minor damage:


Aaaaand our lease is up on May 1st, and we still haven't decided if we want to move or not yet, so that just means more chaos! eh c'est la vie!
Whew!!!

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design