Motherhood: My Seven Month Old Hurt My Feelings!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I had a meltdown after my 7 month old said his first word and it was NOT MAMA but dada!!!!!

It was silly, but with my husband just returning from a week long business trip, I was the only one waking up with an infant who still does not sleep thru the night. Waking up 2-3 times a night while working full time SUCKS!

Anyway, I just wanted to hear mama. So I balled my eyes out and told my 7 month old he hurt my feelings! Apparently he didn't care because after a couple hours he had the audacity to say that word again!

I mean I held you under my heart for 10 months, went thru 12 hours of labor only to be cut open to finally have you AND breastfed your little butt for almost 5 months, ME that was all ME!

The husband is  back home now, I have rested and I am now over it! :)

I love my munchkin!


No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design